NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification, Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and Other NWDA Vacancy Details: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of various posts. As per this vacancy notification released by the board, LDC, UDC, Jr. Various 40 vacant posts including Jr. Accounts Officer (JAO), Draftsman, Junior Engineer, Stenographer will be recruited. For this, interested candidates can apply online through the official website by 17 April 2023. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details are given below.
NWDA Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who are eligible for the vacancy and want to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the recruitment board before the last date. And before applying, must read the eligibility, criteria and recruitment related details, the link to download NWDA Recruitment 2023 official release is given below. Candidates willing to apply are advised to read this article completely, so that they can get complete information related to recruitment.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Authority Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Name Of Recruitment||NWDA Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||LDC, UDC, Jr. Accounts, Draftsman, Junior Engineer, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Scale of Pay||–|
|Application Submission Starting Date||18/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||17/04/2023|
- Application Fee for General / OBC / EWS Category Candidates: Rs 890/-
- Application Fee for Women / SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs 500/-
- Application fee pay through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
|Starting Date for Apply Online||18/03/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17/04/2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||17/04/2023|
- The age limit of the applicant should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Age will be calculated considering April 17, 2023 as the base.
- Age relaxation is applicable for various reserved category as per rules
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
NWDA has issued a notification for the recruitment of various 40 vacant posts, the details of the posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||13|
|Jr. Accounts Officer (JAO)||1|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||7|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||4|
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Qualification Details:
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) के रिक्त पदों पर आवेदन करने के लिए उम्मीदवार के पास भारत सरकार द्वारा मान्यता प्राप्त किसी भी विश्वविद्यालय से निम्न डिग्री या इसके समकक्ष कोई प्रमाण पत्र होना चाहिए।
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|Jr. Accounts Officer (JAO)||Degree in Commerce + 3 Yrs Exp.|
|Draftsman Grade-III||ITI in Draftsmanship (Civil)|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Graduate|
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th Pass + Steno|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th Pass + Typing|
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for detailed information about eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
NWDA Bharti 2023 Selection Process:
Selection for NWDA Recruitment 2023 will be done through written examination, and document verification on the basis of merit. The complete details regarding the selection have been released by the board. Candidates can read it by clicking on the Full Notification link given below.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Merit Based
- Document Verification
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023:
The online form process has been started for NWDA Recruitment. Online application for this can be done through the official website by 17 April 2023. The complete application process regarding how to apply for NWDA Vacancy 2023 is given below –
- Step 1: Visit Official Website -nwda.gov.in
- Step 2: On the Home Page Click Recruitment Option.
- Step 3: After that click on NWDA Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Now the application form will open in front of you.
- Step 5: Fill the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Step 6: Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- Step 7: After filling the application form, paying the fees, click on the submit button.
- Step 8: Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.
NWDA Vacancy 2023 FAQ’s:
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Application form Last Date?
You can apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023 till 18 April 2023.
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023?
Follow the steps given in the article on how to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 will be on how many posts?
Applications are invited for 40 posts for NWDA Recruitment 2023.