ISRO Assistant, UDC & Other Recruitment 2023 Notification, Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 526 Assistant, UDC and various other posts. Under this, 526 vacant posts of Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Personal Assistant will be recruited in the department. For this, interested candidates can apply online through the official website by 09 January 2023. Recruitment related qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details are given below.
ISRO Assistant, UDC & Other Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and want to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023. Those candidates can apply from the official website of the Recruitment Board before the last date. Before applying, please read the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details, the link of the official Notification for ISRO Assistant, UDC & Other Vacancy 2023 is given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20/12/2023
- Last date to apply online: 09/01/2023
- Last date for payment of fees: 11/01/2023
- Application Fee for General/OBC/EWS Category Candidates: Rs 100/-
- Application Fee for Women / SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nil
- Application fee pay through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. Age will be calculated considering 09 January 2023 as the base.
- Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Highlight Keys:
|Name of Vacancy Board||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Recruitment||ISRO Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk and Other|
|No. of Vacancy||526 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Vacancy||All Over India|
|Application Form Date||20-12-2022 to 09-01-2023|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
ISRO has issued a notification for the recruitment of 526 various posts, the details of the posts in this recruitment are as follows –
|Junior Personal Assistant||153|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Qualification Details:
To apply for ISRO Assistant, UDC & Other vacancies, the candidate must have the following degree from any university recognized by the Government of India.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|ASSISTANTS/UPPER DIVISION CLERK||Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University; |
Proficiency in the use of Computers.
|JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT/ STENOGRAPHER||Graduation with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10 point scale as declared by any recognised University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University; |
Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10- point scale as declared by any recognised Board/ University, with a pre-requisite condition that Diploma should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University;
One-year experience as Steno-Typist/ Stenographer.
A minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in English Stenography;
Proficiency in the use of Computer.
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification for detailed information about eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and other details.
ISRO Bharti 2023 Selection Process:
The selection for ISRO Recruitment 2023 will be done through written test, typing test and document verification on the basis of merit. The complete details regarding the selection have been released by the board. Candidates can read it by clicking on the Full Notification link given below.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Merit Based
- Document Verification
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023:
The online form process for ISRO Recruitment 2023 has been started. Application for this can be done through the official website till 09 January 2023. The complete application process regarding how to apply for ISRO Vacancy 2023 is given below –
- First of all go to the official website.
- Click on the Recruitment option here.
- Then click on the Apply Online link.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents like photograph, signature, certificates etc.
- After filling the application form, check it once, after that pay the fees and click on Submit Button.
- Now your application form has been successfully submitted.
- Now take a print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.
|Application Form Start Date||20/12/2022|
|Closing date of online application||09/01/2023|
|Join Telegram Group||ClickHere|
ISRO Vacancy 2023 FAQ’s:
You can apply offline for Railway Recruitment 2023 from 20 December 2022 to 09 January 2023.
Follow the steps given above for how to apply for the posts of Central Railway.
To get jobs in various posts in ISRO, the candidate must have minimum qualification of graduation.
The age limit for ISRO Assistant, UDC & Other Recruitment is minimum 18 and maximum 28 years.